AOL ~ Stay with it or drop it?

AOL Topics

AOL ~ Stay with it or drop it?

Postby Jolyn » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Greetings All,

I know that more and more of us are turning to broadband to make our connections to the Internet. This has left many AOL users in a quandry; Do I stick with AOL for my e-mail? It's free now so, after all, I don't have to pay for it. Many AOLers are very "attached" to the AOL software format and are not ready to give it up quite yet. If I do want to migrate away from AOL, how do I begin? What e-mail program do I use? Can I still keep my address book and my favorites?

This forum can be a place for members to ask those questions and discuss the answers.

Since we no longer are holding an AOL Special Interest Group, this can be a way to continue where we left off. Please join in the conversation and let's see if we can help each other find the answers right for us. . . ;-} jolyn :ugeek:

Jolyn
Board Member - Product Review

Re: AOL ~ Stay with it or drop it?

Postby JVanTrigt » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 am

aol!! I am still typing in my addressbook-- then, I asked if Roadrunner had something like Favorite Places. The answer came back -- "no"-- . So- since that is quite a nice convenience, I am mulling things over now-- undecided . JVT
JVanTrigt
Member Has Posted

Return to AOL